Spark Dental Management offers doctors – whether recent graduates or experienced dentists – the opportunity to enjoy a fulfilling career without being bogged down by the time and effort required to run an independent practice.
Our affiliated practices are always seeking talented, full-time pediatric dentists. While our dentists focus heavily on educating patients and parents regarding prevention of dental complications, they also spend significant time treating children through in-office operatory procedures and sleep dentistry in our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical centers. Our practices seek experienced pediatric dentists, recent graduates of pediatric dental residency programs, and pediatric residents who are preparing to graduate.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation packages are designed to reward our doctors who focus on delivering quality patient care. In fact, our affiliated pediatric dentists can earn a great deal more than the national average. Full-time dentists have access to a comprehensive and affordable benefits package the first day of the month following their date of hire.
- Healthcare Coverages: medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Additional tax-savings with Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Company-paid Liability Insurance
- Company-paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with generous Company match
- Student load reduction, sponsorship, and relocation packages offered