Our corporate team members hold non-clinical roles and typically work outside of the dental practice environment. These individuals lend their operational and administrative expertise to help run the business side of our affiliated dental practices. As a part of the corporate team at Spark Dental Management, you have an opportunity to contribute to the success of our affiliated practices, and in doing so, make a significant impact on the oral health of children in the communities we serve. In these roles, you can expect to enjoy an intimate work setting and mission-driven project work.
Intimate work setting
As a mid-sized organization, we’re large enough to offer organized structure and resources, but small enough that corporate team members can enjoy the opportunity to work and interact closely with leadership. Unlike other corporate giant DSOs, we offer the chance to collaborate with and get to know your colleagues, in addition to having face time with upper management to make your mark and have your voice heard.
Regardless of role, all of our team members are dedicated to our mission of supporting our affiliated practices and enabling them to do their best work. After all, their best work means healthier children, and that’s something anyone can get behind!
Opportunities include roles in:
- Finance and billing
- Practice operations
- Office management
- Human resources
- Patient access
Benefits offered by Spark Dental Management include:
- Healthcare Coverages: medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Additional tax-savings with Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with generous Company match